San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department Apple Valley Police Department
San Bernardino County Facebook Disclaimer
This is the official Facebook page of the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department and shall be utilized for informational purposes only. This page is to further the Sheriff’s Department vision and mission, enhance communication with the community, and provide information that illuminates our multifunctional department. Although we make every effort to provide accuracy, totality, appropriateness, and validity of the information contained on our page, we are not liable for any errors, omission, or delays of the presented information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising out of the information posted on this page. The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department Facebook page should not be used to report crime or suspicious activity. The moderation and posting of comments on this page will occur during normal business hours, Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST, or when possible.
The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department Comment Policy is as follows:
The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department reserves the right to remove any comments containing:
1. Profane language and/or content
2. Content that promotes or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, physical or mental disability
3. Sexual or obscene content or links to sexual or obscene content
4. Solicitations of retail or promotes or advertises services or products
5. Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
6. Information that may compromise the safety and/or security of the public or department personnel
7. Defamation, abuse, harassment, stalking, personal attacks, threatening or violating the legal rights of others
Any posting of inappropriate content may result in a ban from the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department social media pages.
Comments posted by others on the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department Facebook page are not to be considered the opinion of the Sheriff’s Department, nor does the Sheriff’s Department endorse any third-party comments on this page.
The Sheriff’s Department recommends that you not include any personal identifying information in your posts, such as full name, phone numbers or other identifying information. The Sheriff’s Department will not ask you for your personal identifying information via any social networking site. Please note that any communications made through social media channels may be subject to disclosure pursuant to the Public Records Act or other applicable laws.
If you have an emergency call 9-1-1
For other questions, concerns or additional information please visit our website at
This policy is subject to change at any time
Monday: 08:00 - 17:00
Tuesday: 08:00 - 17:00
Wednesday: 08:00 - 17:00
Thursday: 08:00 - 17:00
Friday: 08:00 - 17:00
Reviews, get directions and information