Keep your family healthy by visiting Charter Oak Health Center. All services in one place: medical, dental, eye care & wellness therapy. thecharteroak.org
Every patient of Charter Oak Health Center receives quality health care regardless of their ability to pay. We provide medical, dental, urgent care, wellness therapy and eyecare right in the community where most of our patients live.
These services include:
- Medical & specialty care
- Adult and elderly services
- Pediatric services for newborns, children & adolescents
- Women’s health
- Infectious disease care
- Eye care
- Foot care
- Diabetes education
- Nutrition services
- Dental care for adults & children
- Wellness Therapy for individuals, children & families
- Bi-lingual outreach visiting homes, businesses, schools, and community partners
- On-Site pharmacy and lab
- Remote Healthcare at seven homeless shelters
- Mobile medical van.
Creating healthier communities by providing quality, safe, patient-centered health care services in medically underserved areas, regardless of ability to pay.
We provide medical, behavioral health and dental services in the community where most of our patients live. We also provide these services in homeless shelters in Hartford as well as through our mobile van which visits a number of sites throughout the city every day. Charter Oak also runs a school-based health center at AI Prince Technical High School and Parkville School
Reviews, get directions and information